TCBOTB Template

Friday 9 November 2012

G is For Gingerbread Cookie

That's the name of the digi image I've chosen for my letter 'G' card for the A-Z Daily Challenge.  I'm glad it's Friday and definitely looking forward to having a relaxing weekend with maybe a little Christmas Shopping and a bit of crafting.  Iona and I spent some time together earlier colouring in a couple of digi images by Sugar Nellie, I think she loves crafting as much as I do and is in a craft after school club every Monday!


Onto the card, I've used a digi image by Sugar Nellie which is available from www.funkykits.co.uk which I've coloured with Promarkers, I've die-cut the image using X-cut nesting circle dies and inked it while still in the die with a Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink Pad.  The sentiment is put together using a round Paula Pascual stamp with a LOTV sentiment stamped inside, this has also been distressed with the same ink.  I've used Docrafts Boofle papers and a snowflake sticker by East of India from John Lewis trimmed to fit the red card mount for the background.  I've also used the X-cut border punch I bought last weekend to add extra detail to one of the papers.  I've finished off the card with some pearl hearts, gems and a ribbon bow.

I'm also entering this card into the A-Z Colour Challenge over at the Docrafts website.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Shona xx




3 comments:

  1. Hi Shona......gorgeous card and what a sweet digi! Have a super weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous digi Shona and a beautiful card - Lucky Iona having a craft club to go to - that's just brilliant! I've done a Christmas card today - just need to think what's G about it!!!! Have a fabby weekend hun! Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Shona, its so bright and cheery, have a great weekend, kate x

    ReplyDelete