TCBOTB Template

Wednesday 14 November 2012

K is for Kissing...Eskimo Style!

Another card, another late night.  Straight to bed after posting on here and on Docrafts I think!  I've actually made 2 cards tonight as I'm planning a bit more Christmas shopping tomorrow evening so I need to get ahead. 

We are now on day eleven of the A-Z Christmas challenge and the letter 'K'. 



I've made another twisted easel card for this challenge and the main focus is a topper from a set by Wee Stamps which just jumped straight into my basket when I was buying the Memory Box dies!  The brown printed paper is by Kanban and the blue one is by Graphic 45.  I've used a ready diecut shape from Papermania and stamped on a sentiment using a Tim Holtz ink pad.  I've finished the card quite simply with a couple of snowflakes punched from kraft card, gingham ribbon bows and brown pearls.

Right tomrrow night I resolve to get on here before midnight, let's see if it happens!!!

Shona xx






3 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Shona - absolutely brilliant - love this image to bits and those papers are just stunning! Take care hun! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shona this is gorgeous, I love the two little Eskimos, marvellous your finding all these projects for all the different letters of the alphabet.

    i am going to attempt to award you a Liebster award, scottishcrafter, Wilma awarded me one. It originates from Ireland and its for people who have less than 200 followers and who inspire. Now, you have to send at least 5 other awards to other crafters who have less than 200 followers. Wilma explained it as a sort of chain letter thing. If you don't have time to do it not to worry, It's just a bit of fun. If you go on to scottishcrafter's blog she explains it all better and Patricia,summerhousecrafts gives instructions on how to put it on your side bar. I follow both of these blogs. After all that have a good evening, kate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate for your award! I will definitely check that out once I catch up a bit. I have not been crafting tonight but I've taken over an hour to catch up with leaving comments on the other A-Z challengers cards. Leaving comments on my followers blogs is next on the agenda!

      Shona :0)

      Delete