TCBOTB Template

Wednesday 21 November 2012

R is for Reindeer & Ric rac

Hello!

I'm glad to say that I am now reunited with my car yipee!  I've only had a car for around 5 years I do not know how I survived so long without one although I probably was much fitter back then from all the walking!

We are now on the letter 'R' of the A-Z Challenge, so not too many left to make now!  Unfortunately, I'm playing catch up just now so most of my recent cards have used toppers rather than stamping and colouring which I really enjoy.  Hopefully I'll get a chance to do some more of that over the weekend.  My 'R' card actually has a few 'R's - Reindeer, Ric Rac & Red.


The Reindeer paper and die cut topper are both by Kanban and were a purchase I made over 2 years ago and never used until now (I have no idea why as they are gorgeous) and I've layered them over red satin mirri board.  The velvet ric rac braid was a magazine freebie a while back and the sentiment and snowflakes stamps are by Paula Pascual.

I'm off now to get my thinking cap on for 'S' as there's quite a few things I could make I'm kinda spoiled for choice lol!

Shona xx


2 comments:

  1. Hi Shona another lovely card, how do you manage to keep the creative juices flowing consitantly? your amazing, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great make shona and how clever to get two r's in! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete