TCBOTB Template

Saturday 22 December 2012

It's been a while...

Good evening fellow crafters, gosh it's been ages since my last post.  I've just been so busy getting organised for Christmas that crafting has taken a bit of a back seat.  Although I have been knitting some scarves for presents.  I'm sure we are all in the same boat just now.

I took some time tonight to chill with Iona and we watched Snow Buddies on DVD which was good fun, and I still managed to do some knitting at the same time!

I made this card last night for my crafty friend Fiona and her family.  I've just one more card to make - one for Iona, so watch this space!  Poor Rab, I was getting a bit worried about running out of time so I bought a shop one for him :o(


I've used Graphic 45 and Kanban papers matted and layered with kraft cardstock.  I've also used the kraft card for the LOTV sentiment and the punched snowflakes.  The main image is a topper by Wee Stamps.  I've finished off the card with pale blue pearls and gems and a brown gingham ribbon bow.  I really love the expressions on the girls faces they look like they're having a lot of fun!

I hope you are all more organised than I am!  I will catch up with everything I've missed over the last few weeks after the 25th! 

Just in case I don't manage time on here before hand I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas and get everything you wish for.

Shona xx


3 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Shona - you sound very busy! Hope you and yours ahave a fabulous Christmas and all the best for hogmanay and beyond xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shona, missed you being here. yes its such a busy time for folk especially with young families. your card is so lovely, the image is wonderful and the colours you've used are great.

    have a lovely Christmas time, I hope you find a bit of time to put your feet up and that Santa is good to you all. Beat wishes too for 2013, hope it's the best year ever, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Shona,love the image and papers. Missed you being here.
    Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas, and best wishes for 2013. Marlene

    ReplyDelete