TCBOTB Template

Friday 26 July 2013

Christmas in July

Hi folks,

Well that's another working week over and just one week left until I have a fortnight off work woop woop!  Rab is off next week to look after Iona as her holiday club is now finished and I know it is going to be hard tearing myself out of bed and heading to work next week knowing they are both off without me boo :(

Today's card is another for my Christmas stock, I've been neglecting Christmas lately but I've had a few weddings, birthdays, etc to craft for and they've taken priority!


I've used Papermania Home for Christmas papers, distressed and finished with faux stitching and I've teamed them with a Forever Friends Topper mounted on a die cut scalloped oval.  I've also added a sentiment sticker by East of India from John Lewis, mounted on die cut circles and added a die cut snowflake using my new Die-licious set of dies.  Some pearls, card candi and buttons finish off my card.

I wish to enter my card into the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 134 Stitching Real or Faux
Crafting for all Seasons - #57 Christmas in July
Crafting By Designs - Christmas in July
Robyn's Fetish Challenge - #169 Christmas in July
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge Extra - July






5 comments:

  1. such a cute card Shona - wonderful colours! Big Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card - thanks for entering both CHNC challenges - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a sweetheart of a card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Shona, these papers are gorgeous, love your design with the faux stitching. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous Christmas card, thank you so much for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete