TCBOTB Template

Monday 2 September 2013

Happy Birthday Iona

Hi there,

Just a very quick post tonight, it's been a very hectic 2 weeks since going back to work and my last post.  Our daughter Iona was eight yesterday and she had a wee party at the cinema and Burger King on Saturday and we had a family lunch at a local Chinese Restaurant yesterday, she had a fab time at both.



As you can see from the cake Iona absolutely adores Moshi Monsters and asked if I would make her a 'Poppet' card for her birthday.  I'm glad she was pleased with the result, she told me I must never throw it out because she loves it, that made it all worthwhile :0)



I found the image in the form of a colouring page online and coloured it with my Promarkers before giving it a spritz of Spray & Sparkle.  The papers are from the Papermania Spots & Stripes Brights Capsule Collection, as are the buttons.  I've added faux stitching to the papers using a pokey tool and a fine tipped pen.  I've added some letter stickers from Carole's Crafts, pearls from Hobbycraft and finally the number was part of a goody bag I received as a challenge prize.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Sweet Stampin Challenge- Spots & Stripes
Crafty Creations Challenges - #237 Use a Number
Dream Valley Challenges - #64 For a Child
Sister Act Challenge - #22 Anything Goes
I Love Promarkers - #183 Use a Number





10 comments:

  1. Super cute creation. Thanks for sharing with us this week and good luck with the challenge. Suzanne Sweet Stampin DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - Happy Birthday to Iona - she looks very happy and your card is fabulous Shona! Big Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Shona, love the cute image too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to Iona, and what a lovely photo of her and the cake. Your card for her is great, don't know about Moshie monsters but it's looking good. great colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The perfect card for Iona, no wonder she loved it, great design. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smashing card for your DD. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great card Shona and thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. hope the birthday girl had a great day too
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card. Fab idea to use a colouring page for a Moshin Monster card!

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks fab! Thanks for joining our For A Child challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card! Thank you for joining our "For a Child" challenge at Dream Valley :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete