TCBOTB Template

Saturday 22 February 2014

Country Companions At Christmas

Good evening,

It's a very windy Inverness tonight but at least we have been lucky enough not to experience any flooding or blizzards (yet?).  Hope everyone is having a good weekend.   I spent a good while last night trying to get my blog sorted out with a new template but unfortunately I lost some of my gadgets/widgets??? on the way, I think I've restored most of them now though, phew!  Iona and I were busy doing some card making this morning, you can see her card on her own Docrafts gallery under username Iona_Crafts, mine is below.

This is an image I coloured weeks ago and then misplaced it :(  luckily enough I found it while looking for something else entirely lol.  It's a Country Companions stamp from Docrafts and I've coloured it with my ProMarkers.


For the layout I've followed the sketch for the current challenge over at the Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge.  I love working from a sketch I've no idea why I don't do it more often.  I've used papers from the Lucy Cromwell At Christmas range and inked all the edges with Tim Holtz Bundled Sage Distress Ink.  The sentiment is also a stamp from the At Christmas range .  All I've added is a button threaded with bakers twine, pearls and glitter dome stickers.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend,

Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:





4 comments:

  1. super card Shona and I love the new look of your blog - fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shona, love the new look blog, it's fab.
    Sweet card, lovely image and gorgeous papers.
    Horrible day today, just the kind of day for crafting, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetie pie of an image on your lovely card.
    Thank you for joining us this month at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.

    Maureen aka Scrappymo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een leuke kaart, Hamill. Heel lief kerstkaartje. Leuk dat je meedoet bij CHCC Extra.

    Groetjes, Renate

    ReplyDelete