TCBOTB Template

Friday 21 February 2014

Skating Tilda Easel

Hello,

I've been trying hard to post earlier in the evening but it's back to stupid o'clock tonight!  I don't think I've much to report this week, Iona and hubby are both on holiday, it is our half term break up here at the moment.  Unfortunately I don't have any time off left so I've been having to get up for work every morning while they are lazing around (usually still in bed) which doesn't exactly motivate me lol.

Anyway tonight's card.  It's really strange but when I first started papercrafting a/ I didn't care much for stamping and b/ I really didn't like Tilda.  Well, it just shows you how your tastes change and how your crafting develops over a period of time, I couldn't imagine not stamping now and Tilda has definitely grown on me!



I've had this stamp for several months now and hadn't got around to colouring it.  It's been coloured with ProMarkers then mounted on to 3 different die cut circles, the dies are a mix of X-cut and Spellbinders.  The spotty papers are Forever Friends Kraft Notes and were yet another magazine freebie.  The Poinsettia die set is by Spellbinders, Precious Stars by Memory Box and the Flourish is a cheapy from Carole's Crafts.
I've made the card into a twisted easel shape just for a change and added spotty organza ribbon and a spotty fabric brad.

I've stamped a Hot Off The Press sentiment onto more spotty paper and mounted it on Kraft card die cut with another Spellbinders die.  The wee stars are made using X-cut nesting dies too.  My card is finished with red and green gems.

Hope everyone has a fabulous Friday whatever you are up to.

Shona xx


I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Cutie Pie Challenge - #63 Spots & Dots
Passion For ProMarkers - #235 Shaped Cards (mine is an easel card)
CHNCC Extra – February Anything Goes
Sister Act Challenge - #45 Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - #77 Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter - #146 Punches & Dies

13 comments:

  1. Very sweet Tilda and all those dots. Thank you for playing along with us at PFP this week & good luck. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, thanks for playing at crafty ribbons. I have some candy on offer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smashing card and like your layout. thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie challenge cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  4. a beauty of a card Shona - Tilda is looking good (altho' she's not my fave either she has grown on me!) I can't imagine not liking stamping though - its wonderful and I'm so glad you've found the love of it! Hope the weekend is good for you! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shona, lovely card, lovely your colour theme and design and Tilda is so sweet. Have a good weekend, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Shona, beautiful card, love this image and colors.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for entering your lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for February - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh what a sweet Tilda, beautifully coloured and wonderful design. Thank you so much for joining us at The Paper Shelter. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely carfd and an adorable stamp.
    Thank you for joining the Cutie Pies' Spots & Dots' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is lovely! Thank you so much for sharing with us at PFP! Hugs Lotta xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card. Your skating Tilda is a sweetie!
    Thank you for joining us this month at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.
    Maureen aka Scrappymo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely looking card. Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete