TCBOTB Template

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Another Baby Girl Card



Hi there,

Oh well it was back to work for me today and back to school for Iona, I have to say she was more keen than me!!!

Today's card is one I made at the weekend when Iona and I were doing some crafting together.  It's yet another baby girl card, we've really had a spate of girls lately!  I've gone for another Forever Friends image from the New Arrival DVD.


I've coloured the image with Promarkers and I've used some ancient Honey & Hugs papers which were a magazine freebie.  The button and pearl border came about as a happy accident as the glue was showing through the rather thin papers.  The sentiment is by LOTV and I've finished off the card with 2 kinds of ribbon.

If you get the chance to have a wee peek I've now got a cookery blog (link on the top right) with a few recipes which I hope to build on over time.

Thank you for looking,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:





9 comments:

  1. This is stunning Shona, gorgeous image and I love all the buttons used for the decoration. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here I am again Shona, lovely adorable new baby card, love the soft colours and the buttons are gorgeous, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable baby card, love the button border.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is such a sweetie, just lovely for our buttons and bows challenge

    Thank you for joining in with the cuties xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww. that is adorable. Love all the different buttons. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your border is awesome looks great I love happy accidents. Jacqui DT Sister Act

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just adorable Shona, I love the button border, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper August challenge with your super crafting - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete