TCBOTB Template

Friday 10 October 2014

Something Different by Someone Different



Good Afternoon,

The sun is shining here in Inverness today - yay!  Hopefully it will stay out for the next couple of weeks while Iona is off on her October break.  Poor thing is choked with the cold so she's had a wee bit of an early start to her holidays.

Talking of Iona, the cards I'm blogging today are two that she's made.  She's becoming an expert with my Promarkers.  I gave her a little help with the fussy cutting and die cutting (AND she got to use my new La-la Land Spider Web die before me) but she's done everything else herself.  Not bad for a just turned 9 year old!  She would dearly love her own blog but I think she's still a bit young for that but she does have her own profile on the Docrafts Creativity website.



The Forever Friends digi is from the New Arrival dvd and the Witch digi was a freebie from Dearie Dolls some time back.  The Halloween papers are Graphic 45.

Hope you like them!  With a bit of luck I'll be back later to blog one of my own cards!

Bye for now,
Shona xx

3 comments:

  1. What fabulous cards Iona, looks like Mum has serious competition. Love the image of the witch on her broomstick, although it looks like she needs to re-sit her broom driving test as that poor cat looks dangerously close to slipping off!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your daughter has done a great job, her cards are fab! I love crafting with my daughter (she's 12), not so keen on the mess she makes though lol!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Iona, what wonderful cards, great colouring and embellishments, I do love your use of buttons.
    Your witch is brilliant and such fab papers, love the spider dies. You are certainly following in your mum's footsteps, well done, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete