TCBOTB Template

Tuesday 4 November 2014

C is for Christmas Cracker!


Good morning!

Another miserable morning here in the North of Scotland.  I'd hoped to give the inside of my car a much needed clean today but the heavens opened.  I only got as far as wiping down the dash etc, the vacuuming will have to wait but at least that's a start.

Today I've got another card from the A-Z Christmas Challenge to show you - it's day 3 so we are on the letter C.  If you popped over to my blog yesterday you will know that I got some happy mail from LOTV yesterday as I'd picked up some papers and 5 of the retiring stamps in their halloween discount event.  They came at the perfect time as I wasn't happy with the Christmas Tree card I had made already for C and this cutie of James bear with a cracker was one of my purchases!


The papers are Classic Christmas from LOTV and the sentiment stamp is also one of theirs.  I've coloured the image with Promarkers then given it a spritz of Spray & Sparkle and mounted it on a die cut scalloped circle (X-cut).  The lacey circle dies are from Spellbinders and the star dies are also by X-cut.  My card is finished with gingham ribbon and some pearls.

Thank you for stopping by today all your comments are greatly appreciated.

Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:




9 comments:

  1. Hi Shona, hope you're feeling better today. Your card is a cracker, lovely image and fab colouring. Love your paper. Yep it's a horrid day, hugs kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling colors and design Shona.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shona, hasn't the weather been horrible today? A real winter's day.
    Love your Christmas card, I have a thing for tartan paper, mmmm and you can't go wrong with a LOTV image.

    Hugs and happy crafting, Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, sweet stamp and love the paper x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sparkle you added to your cracker, Shona. It's perfect for our Make It Sparkle Challenge at Crafty Sentiment Designs. Thanks for playing along with us. Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic project. Thanks for playing with us at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card, Shona! I love the added Spray and Sparkle!

    Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Merry Christmas!' challenge!

    Good Luck!

    Hugs

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card - thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete