TCBOTB Template

Monday 3 November 2014

Eskimo Kisses B is for Baby (A-Z Christmas Challenge)



Good afternoon,

It's another wet day here in Inverness and actually quite cold too.  I was feeling a bit down today, I've had a mad few days with Halloween parties etc so feel a bit flat now.  As if by magic the postie appeared with the goodies I ordered from LOTV during their Halloween event so as soon as I've posted this and tended to my DT duties I'll be having a play.  Actually, their arrival is really timely as I was struggling for something to make for the letter C for the A-Z Christmas challenge I am taking part in over at the Docrafts website.  I did make a card with a Christmas Tree but I'm not happy with it at all so now I will have something better, all will be revealed tomorrow!  In case you think I've ignored the letter A I've used the Angel (Little Ivy) card I made a couple of weeks back as I hadn't put it on my Docrafts gallery.

So on to my card for B...  I've gone for B for Baby and used one of the fab Mo Manning Eskimo Kisses ready coloured toppers.  I love these toppers soooo much!   My colours are also B's - blue and brown!


Sorry about the quality of the photo the topper is a bit shiny and was giving off glare so I had to photograph it again in the daylight with the flash off.  The backing paper is another from the Bellissima Christmas pack (another B!) and I've used my Fiskars Threading Water punch on the bottom edge.  I've added brown gingham ribbon, kraft punched snowflakes, gems and a LOTV sentiment stamped on to more kraft card.

Thank you for stopping by,
Shona xx

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:





6 comments:

  1. I love this cute image MM's digi's are fab. Great colour combination too.

    Happy crafting, hugs

    Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear your'e a bit flat Shona, I hope you bounce back soon, crafting will help I'm sure.
    Beautiful card, sweet image and wonderful colour theme, take care, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling rejuvenated after a crafty session Shona! What a darling image and so beautifully coloured too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't take any credit for the colouring of this one it's a topper. Wish my colouring was as good! Thank you for your kind comments and yes I feel much better now! Shona xx

      Delete
  4. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for November and my Patterned Paper November challenge - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete