TCBOTB Template

Sunday 9 November 2014

H is for Hot Chocolate


Hello,

Just a quick post this morning as it's a busy day.  Our daughter is taking park in the local Remembrance ceremony this afternoon, she's representing her section of the Girl's Brigade.  It's also her main day for dance classes later in the afternoon, so I've been rushing around getting dinner ready to put in the slow cooker and getting some chores out of the way so I'm not chasing my tail later on.  I'm also back at work tomorrow, just for 2 half days this week but it's a start.  I chose to go in Monday and Tuesday mornings as that gets it out of the way and the rest of the week is my own.  The following week I'll do a whole day and a half day and eventually, over 6 weeks, I'll be back up to 37.5 hours.

Ok on to my card... We are on the letter H and I've chosen H for Hot Chocolate.  I quite like this cute wee stamp by Dovecraft of Santa's elf preparing a mug of hot chocolate.  That's Iona's favourite hot drink, especially if it's topped with whipped cream, marshmallows and chocolate sprinkles like this one!


The image has been coloured with Promarkers to match the Papermania 12 Days of Christmas papers, this particular 6x6 pack was a freebie with one of the Creativity magazines and I actually prefer them to the 12 x 12 papers I have from the same range as the designs are slightly different and also more compact for card making.  Everything has been matted with Kraft card and I've used X-cut dies for all the circles.  Sentiment is by LOTV, Hobbycraft buttons and some gems finish off the card.

Enjoy the rest of the day,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:


4 comments:

  1. Hi Shona gorgeous card and beautiful colouring too :) wow that's fantastic your daughter taking part in memorial Sunday I hope you had a lovely afternoon
    Hugs
    Vic x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing more of your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for November and my Patterned Paper November challenge - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!! I love hot chocolate, too. Super cute image and a great layout. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

    ReplyDelete