TCBOTB Template

Friday 14 November 2014

L is for Little Donkey


Good Morning!

I'm a day late blogging these although I did manage to get them on Docrafts last night.  I had a busy day yesterday.  Chores and crafting in the morning then I had my 3rd session of CBT in the afternoon, then it was straight to the after school club to pick up Iona and take her to choir practice.  After making and eating dinner my other half was on the pc (even though he has his own lap top pah!) so it was late on before I got my turn lol.

Anyway.  For L I was a little bit stumped, I had a look through my stamps and found nothing so I then turned to decoupage, which I don't do much of now, and found two possibilities for 'Little Donkey' - one cute and modern and one traditional Victorian.  I couldn't make up my mind so I went for one of each!!!


For the traditional Santa one I've used Papermania Victorian Christmas decoupage pack and some extra papers from the same collection.  The dies are Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles and the lace is from Papermania Madame Payraud collection.  I've finished the card with some pearls, a button and spotty ribbon.


For the cute one I've used Papermania Boofle Christmas papers, decoupage and a sentiment from the cardstock sticker pack.  The card is finished off with ribbon, a heart shaped button, glitter domes and pearls.

I remember when I cut out this decoupage, I was babysitting for a friend and had taken this with me to pass the time, not being very used to cats I was sitting cutting out the decoupage and the offcut was getting longer and longer, much to my surprise one of her cats looked on it as a toy and started swiping at it!  It was amusing for about 2 minutes then it turned to annoyance as I couldn't get any more done and had to put it away lol!  Bless, I do like cats I just don't have any of my own so I'm not used to their little traits!

That's me for now, thank you for stopping by for a nosey.

Hugs,
Shona xx

5 comments:

  1. LOVE both these donkeys Shona!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well how could you choose Shona, the are both gorgeous, The vintage one is beautiful, what colours and your design is fab. Boofle donkey is so cute, great papers.
    Hope the CBT is helping you, and that you're feeling better, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shona great Christmas cards, you can't beat traditional but the other donkey is so cute too.
    Have a supet weekend, hugs Erika. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two sweet cards today Shona x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. both cards are wonderful Shona - and I'm so impressed that you manage to keep up with docrafts and blog! Good for you Shona! Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete