TCBOTB Template

Wednesday 19 November 2014

O is for Owl



Good evening,

I've dropped off the radar for a couple of days.  I've had a day and a half at work this week and I won't lie they've been pretty stressful.  Thank goodness I'm not back in until next Wednesday.  I've also taken my aunt out Christmas shopping twice this week already so blogging and crafting have taken a bit of a back seat.

My card is another for the A-Z challenge this time we are on O and I've gone for Owl.



The die set is from X-cut and I've used various papers from the Papermania Craft Christmas range and edged all the edges with distress ink. I've added a tag for the sentiment topped with red berries and also added some capsule collection buttons.  It's not too bad but I feel I could do it much better :(


Hugs,
Shona xx


No comments:

Post a Comment