TCBOTB Template

Thursday 20 November 2014

P is for Polar Bear


Good morning!

I'm feeling a bit brighter today and more in the mood for crafting and blogging, don't you just hate it when life gets in the way of crafting lol??!!  By life I mostly mean work, I was only in a day and a half this week but feel like I've been through the mill and like I've never been away from the place :(

On to some happy news now - I'm delighted to say I've been welcomed on to the C.R.A.F.T Challenge DT along with my daughter Iona who is on the Junior DT.  I will be joining the challenge fortnightly from next week, exciting!!!  They've just launched a new challenge today and it's an Inspiration Picture Challenge which you can link to here.

Ok, my card...  I'm a wee bit behind with my A-Z Challenge cards but I'm hopeful I'll catch up.  Today I'm on P although everyone else will probably be on S by now!  I've gone for P for Polar Bear.  I've wanted this Sugar Nellie 'Furry Friends' stamp for ages, It's possibly available in a digi format but I can't resist a rummage through the stamps when I visit the Papercraft Boutique in Elgin, which I was lucky enough to do last weekend.  They also had some of the new Sugar Nellie toppers by Hobby House and they look fantastic!


I've coloured the image with Promarkers, added some Stickles to the hat and gloves, then fussy cut around it.  I've used My Minds Eye Merry papers and added some more Stickles to the edges.  The snowflake circle die is by X-cut and I've used a LOTV sentiment on a Spellbinders lacey circle die cut.  I've added some crystal gems, blue pearls and gingham ribbon to finish my card.

Thank you for stopping by my blog.

Hugs,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:





8 comments:

  1. Well done on your new DT post Shone and Iona too!! What an adorable stamp and they look fabulous on that die cut mat. Hope work will get easier for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute card. The image is too adorable. :D
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Shona on the new DT position for you and your daughter!
    Delighted you chose to share your project & creativity with us at Aud Sentiments - your card is beautiful! I love the layers, the die cut, the fussy cut image! Nicely done!!
    ~ginny,
    DT for Aud Sentiments: [#120 – Use a Sentiment for any Dec. Holiday]
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to you and your daughter on your new DT.... Have fun!
    Gorgeous card, adorable image and love those papers.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bright frosty colours. Lovely image too, and beautifully coloured.
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    The Sugar Bowl Challenge,
    Without Words Challenge and
    As You Like It Challenge.


    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so cute, Love all the touches of sparkle, thank you for sharing it with us in the sugar bowl :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you joined us for our CHNC extra challenge this month with this wonderful creation!!
    Hope to see you back for our next challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete