TCBOTB Template

Friday 7 November 2014

Share an Oldie Friday - Cross Stitch Poppies


Good afternoon!

Yes I'm back again already, this time to share another oldie for Friday.  I have another cross stitch to show you today, it's one I made years ago, I can't even remember how long ago, and it's very appropriate at this time because it's of a poppy field.



I'm sorry for the quality of the photo again.  It's so difficult to photograph anything framed with the glare the glass gives off and the reflection.  I made this for my aunt and she has it on display on her living room wall.  The design was from a cross stitch magazine and was a joy to stitch.

On the theme of Remembrance, I'm delighted that our daughter has been picked to represent her section of their Girl's Brigade company at our local Remembrance ceremony on Sunday.

That's all for now,
Shona xx


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cross stitch Shona x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Shona love the poppy field a really pretty card
    Hugs
    Vic x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shona, sorry for the late reply, it's been a busy weekend so far.
    I love your cross stitch poppy, just perfect for this weekend so thank you muchly for joining me in sharing an oldie.

    I hope you've had a super weekend?

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete