TCBOTB Template

Friday 5 December 2014

Share an Oldie on Friday



Good morning!

I've scheduled this post as when it goes live I will be trying to rush Iona out of the house for school and I won't be around much at all today as I am out on my work Christmas lunch.  We are going to Cafe 1, a lovely local restaurant with fantastic food, followed by drinks in various pubs around town.  There will only be 3 of us as we are a very small team, although there is an organised evening party for the whole of the Finance department at a hotel later in the month.  The 3 of us are all good friends so it should be good fun.  I can't have too much to drink or be too late though as I have to be at Iona's school at 9am on Saturday to help set up for the Christmas Fayre!

Anyway, today for my oldie I have another Christmas Cross Stitch to share with you.  This is a cute wee picture that I made from a freebie kit that came with a Cross Stitch magazine at least 5 years ago.  The mount is pre-printed with the design and there's apertures in it for the cross stitch cat.  I think the artwork is by Margaret Sherry but I'm not 100% sure.


It comes out with the Christmas Decorations every year and brightens the place up for a few weeks.

Thank you for stopping by for a nosey.

Have a fantastic weekend whatever you're up to,
Shona xx

2 comments:

  1. Aw Shona this is lovely, what a cute image and the colours are so bright and cheery.
    Hope you've had a lovely day and hope the school fair goes well, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Shona, I love doing cross stitch, but I my attention span was terrible and I started so many more projects than I finished, lol

    ReplyDelete