TCBOTB Template

Monday 12 January 2015

Cutie Pie DT Card - White on White and Cute!


Hello everyone,

It's Monday again but to cheer up the Monday blues we have a fantastic new challenge at the Cutie Pie Challenge Blog and we would love you to join us!  This month's theme is White on White but remember you must also use a cute image on your card.  As usual we have some fantastic prizes on offer from our sponsors, who this month are



My initial thought is that I would make a baby card as I need a baby boy card over the next few weeks and I thought I had a baby boy LOTV art pad image that I won as a challenge prize a while back.  When I found the image it was  totally different to the one in my head and actually better suited to a toddler than a baby so that idea was scrapped!  However, I also stumbled across this cute image so all was not lost!


It's another LOTV pre coloured image and I've also used a sentiment from LOTV.  The quilt effect embossing folder is by X-cut and the hearts are made using an Embosslits set from Stampin' Up.  The Precious Hearts dies are by Memory Box.  My card is finished off with spotty organza ribbon, pearls and pins by My Minds Eye.  The pins were part of a prize I won while taking part in a Cutie Pie Challenge long before I was on the DT so I am very proud to be able to use them on my card.

Shona xx





4 comments:

  1. Hello Shona, gorgeous card, wonderful image and your embellishments are really lovely, especialy the little hearts, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card Shona, great image, I love the embossing folder and the pearly pins are a lovely touch xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, Shona! Great image and details (especially the pins!!)! xxx

    ReplyDelete