TCBOTB Template

Friday 6 March 2015

(Very) Oldie For Friday


Good Morning,

Yay it's Friday!  So that means it's time to share an oldie along with Erika of Snappycrafts.  Today I'm sharing a card with you.  It's one of the first cards that made it on to my Docrafts gallery when I first joined back in 2011.  It was made entirely from Nitwits elements cut out of a magazine apart from some peel offs which are rarely seen on my cards nowadays.


Sorry, the photo isn't great it would have been my old camera that I used at a weird angle lol.

I remember I actually made this card earlier that year to thank my colleagues for the beautiful flowers they gave me when I was off for a couple of weeks after being knocked down at a pedestrian crossing beside work.  It sounds worse than it was, the van involved barely touched me but it was the prongs from the strip light bulb I was carrying gouging into my ankle that caused my injury.  I needed 11 stitches and couldn't put weight on it (especially my weight lol) for a while.  Such a long time ago now but my ankle is till prone to swell if I'm on my feet too long.

Isn't it amazing how one little card can hold so many memories bad and good!

Looking forward to catching up with some of the other 'Oldies' later.

Have a great Friday.

Shona xx



2 comments:

  1. Hi Shona, what apretty card with lovely colours and design. Thank goodness you were not injured by the van. have a good weekend, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shona, thanks for joining me in sharing an oldie this week. I have some nitwits papers somewhere in my craft room too. I love their gingham papers.
    I lovely card, I hope you are all better now after your accident?

    Have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete