TCBOTB Template

Tuesday 28 April 2015

31 Day Blog Challenge - all the days I've missed!!!

Well hello,

Sorry posts have been a bit thin on the ground from me lately.  It really has been all go since the Easter Break and I've been busy at work and home.

Sadly my 31 day blog challenge was the first to get the heave ho so here I am with all the bits I missed when I was away!

Day 17 - Favourite Childhood Book - The Mallory Towers books by Enid Blyton
Day 18 - What am I afraid of - heights, any spiders over 1cm and creepy crawlies in general!
Day 19 - My worst habits - worrying too much, over analysing everything and procastination
Day 20 - Where I want to be in 10 years - happy, healthy, enjoying time with my family and most of all still alive as I lost my mum when she was in her early fifties
Day 21 - Something I Miss - Both my parents, my mum died when I was 13 and my dad when I was 19.
Day 23 - Pet Peeves - people who think they are better than you just because they are prettier, slimmer, richer, more talented, etc - how shallow!
Day 24 - A Difficult Time in my Life - Losing my parents when I was a teenager and last year when I was suffering from depression.  I still have the odd bad day but I'm getting there.
Day 25 - Best Physical Features - Well certainly not my figure I'm more Miss Piggy than Miss Scotland so I'd say my very dark brown eyes.
Day 26 - 5 Favourite Blogs:

  1. Cutie Pie Challenge Blog http://cutiepiechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
  2. I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/
  3. Dream Valley Challenges http://dreamvalleychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
  4. CRAFT Challenge Blog http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
  5. Snappycrafts http://snappycrafts.blogspot.co.uk/
Day 27 - What makes me feel better always - cuddles, a good laugh, retail therapy, crafting, the sun shining, holidays
Day 28 - Last time I cried - actually I'm not sure, it's a way of life for me I'm such an emotional wreck I cry for any and every reason imaginable both good and bad.  I even embarass my daughter by crying at Disney films even if I've seen them before.  Honestly, it's beyond a joke!

Sooooo, that's me up to date for now.  Just a few days left!!!

Hugs,
Shona xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shona, I was beginning to get a little worried about you, hope you're ok xx

    I didn't actually realise that you had lost both of your parents, sending hugs xx

    Its sooo brilliant to see another Mallory Towers fan, I can imagine you, myself and Sarah getting together for a little reading group!

    Have a good day......catch up with you later xx

    ReplyDelete