TCBOTB Template

Sunday 12 April 2015

31 Day Blog Challenge - Day 12 If I Won The Lottery

Well hello!

I'm a bit late posting this, I forgot this wasn't a day I had scheduled, but better late than never!

Sooooo, if I won the lottery...

If it was a big win I would definitely give up work.  I'm not that career driven at the moment, I've had a few bad experiences with work in recent years and I wouldn't think twice of giving it all up if I didn't have to worry about paying the bills.

I would make sure my immediate family were comfortable then I think first on my shopping list would be a new car, nothing too flash but my current car is a 51 plate and I've had it for nearly 8 years so think I'm due an upgrade lol!  I like my neighbourhood so I'd either do some improvements to where I currently live or buy something else nearby.  Of course I'd love to do more travelling.  Particularly to more farther flung places such as New Zealand, Australia and the Far East.  I'd also love an all mod cons mobile home so we could take off wherever and whenever we wanted!

After the initial excitement and spending had settled down if there was enough money left in the pot I'd invest in a business, maybe a little restaurant or even a craft shop.

One thing I'd definitely not give up would be my crafting because it keeps me sane!

Oh well one can dream...

Hugs, Shona xx


No comments:

Post a Comment