TCBOTB Template

Thursday 16 April 2015

31 Day Blog Challenge - Day 16 My Dream Job

Hello!

Well those of you who have followed me for a while might know that I was off work for a while last year suffering from depression.  It wasn't all related to work but that was a huge chunk of what brought it on.  I'm feeling a lot better now although I still have off days when things all seem a bit too much.  Work has improved and everything else is falling into place.  Anyway, what I wanted to say is that it made me realise that I'm no longer career orientated.  I'm happy with the level of responsibility and grade I am on, I no longer feel the need to look for better paying or higher graded jobs as they bring with them either more stress or responsibility which I don't want.  As I mentioned in an earlier post I would not hesitate to give it up if I won the lottery...so my dream job would be no desk job and more time to spend with my family and for crafting as that is the best stress relief there is!

Hugs,
Shona xx


3 comments:

  1. good for you Shona and I'm totally with you - work is seriously over-rated xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you all the way here Shona, and glad you've been able to come to this state of mind, you're already doing the most important job in the world, bring up Iona, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete