TCBOTB Template

Wednesday 8 April 2015

31 Day Blog Challenge - Day 8 - An Old Photo of Me

Good morning!

Ok, todays leg of the challenge is to share an old photo of me and this one is very old.  It was a school photo which I think was taken in Primary four so I would have been 8 or 9 and would have been around 1977/78ish.  Check out my Purdeyesque hairstyle a la Joanna Lumley in The New Avengers in the mid 70s!  Unfortunately the picture quality has deteriorated quite a bit and it's all a reddish/sepia tone now.  I chose this one as it was quick to access as my aunt still has it on display in her living room!  The flowery bit on the left hand side is a reflection of the top I'm wearing - oopsie!!!


Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs, Shona xx





2 comments:

  1. My school tie was just like yours Shona!! A great picture xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a smashing photo Shona.....I had a very similar hairdo at primary school!

    ReplyDelete