TCBOTB Template

Friday 10 April 2015

An Oldie For Friday

Good afternoon,

The sun is still shining here in the Highlands of Scotland!  It's unusual to get such sunny weather during the school holidays and I can hardly believe it as last week we had some pretty heavy snow showers!  To think we have been at the beach twice this week!

It's been a few weeks since I shared an oldie with Erika at Snappycrafts but I found this one on my camera recently...



It was a commissioned card I was asked to make by a pal for her kids to give their Grandad who loves fishing.  The decoupage and all the papers are by Kanban.  I love the 'fish' paper which is slightly glossy.  I think the charm is from The Hobby House.  It looked better in real life as the foiled decoupage and glossy paper didn't come out well in my photo.

Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Hugs, Shona xx


1 comment: