TCBOTB Template

Monday 13 April 2015

Dream Valley Challenges DT Card - Let's Get Krafty

Hello!

It's Monday again and sadly I'm back at work today after being off for just over a week.  Just as well there's a new challenge starting over at Dream Valley Challenges to cheer us up!  The theme this fortnight is 'Let's Get Krafty' so we'd love you to share your projects featuring some kraft card/paper.  Our sponsor is Imagine That .


I decided to use a little kraft gift bag for my DT make. I've used a digi from Imagine That called Ladybug n Daisy and coloured it with Promarkers.  I've also used 2 digi papers from an Imagine That set called Blossom and bugs and I've faux stitched the edges.  I've kept the embellishments simple with 3 punched Kraft hearts topped with buttons from my stash, some black gems and some spotty organza ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,
Shona x

I'd like to enter my project into the following challenges:





3 comments:

  1. Lovely gift bag Shona, you can't beat a bit of kraft card lol! Fab papers & cute little image......love your colouring too!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gogeous bag Shona - soooo cute! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete