TCBOTB Template

Wednesday 29 April 2015

I Love Promarkers DT Card - Release The Glitter!

Good Morning,

Today we have a fab new challenge starting over at I Love Promarkers, the theme this week is 'Release the Glitter' and we would love you to join us with your glittering creations!

Our sponsor is QKR Stampede who have provided the DT with some of their fab digis.


I've coloured my image with Promarkers in various shades of beige and brown to match my First Noel papers.


As always with glitter and metallics it hasn't photographed very well.  There is also stickles on the halo and wand which you can just about make out.  The papers have been mounted on gold glitter card and I've added a glittery peel off sentiment that was lurking in my stash!  I also found a use for the wooden and gold thread embellishment that I thought I'd probably never use as it matched with the rest of the card although I added a button to the middle of it!  I've finished off my card with white spotty organza ribbon and some golden gems.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,
Shona xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shona, lovely card, I love the colour theme and the cute angel, great design too, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the colours you have used. Lizzie xx

    ReplyDelete