TCBOTB Template

Tuesday 26 May 2015

Dream Valley DT Card - Anything Goes

Hello!

I should have posted this yesterday morning but things have been really hectic simce my last post and I didn't manage to get anything scheduled.  Iona was involved in a dance festival all weekend with her cheerleading and dance team, luckily it was a local one so there was no travelling but it was still very time consuming - good fun though!  It was back to work yesterday then Parent Council at school last night and work again today so it's been non stop!

Anyway, the important news is that there is a new challenge underway over at the Dream Valley blog.  Our theme this time is everyone's favourite 'Anything Goes' so why don't you join us!  Our sponsor is Sherri Baldy Designs who have a fab prize for our winner.

So, on to my card...


I have used one of the sponsor images for my DT card and I've coloured it with Promarkers.  The papers are Forever Friends and were a magazine freebie some time back.  The sentiment is a rub off from Kaisercraft and the ribbon is by Docrafts.  I've finished off my card with pink and green pearls.

That's me for tonight, I'm still trying to get caught up with things!

Hugs, Shona xx



1 comment:

  1. Sweet little card Shona, pretty image and papers, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete