TCBOTB Template

Wednesday 23 September 2015

Cutie Pies DT Card & Our 4th Birthday!!!

Hello,

Here I am making apologies again but this time I'm afraid technology got the better of me and I was without Broadband for 3 days at the start of last week.  It's still not that stable and BT have been less than helpful and the latest news is that I have to monitor it for yet another 48 hours.  I have to say I was really at a loss without it.  Of course my mobile phone has internet but as it's a Galaxy S4 mini the screen is pretty tiny to navigate to use it for anything meaningful!

So, at last!  Here's my post for the Cutie Pie's 4th Birthday Challenge.  Actually it is also my first birthday from when I started on their desgn team so double celebrations!  For this challenge as well as a Birthday theme we have a fab sketch for you to follow too!

And we have not one, not two but THREE sponsors for this challenge!




I've used a fab freebie image from one of our sponsors - All Dressed Up for my card


I've coloured my image with Promarkers then fussy cut around it.  The papers are from a Docrafts Capsule Collection and the border punch is by Martha Stewart.  The stamp is from a magazine freebie set.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I do hope you join in our Birthday celebrations!

Hugs, Shona xx

I'd like to enter the following challenge:






1 comment:

  1. Hi Shona, I hope you are going to be reembursed for your time out by BT, it all sounds a piece of nonsense. this was one of the reasons I came away from BT and went Post Office.
    Anyway, your care is s sweetie, love your layout and colours, take care, Kate x

    ReplyDelete