TCBOTB Template

Tuesday 13 October 2015

Cutie Pies DT Card - Pretty in Pink!

Good evening,

Tonight I'm sharing with you my DT card for the current Cutie Pie Challenge our theme this time is Pretty in Pink and as always we are looking for a cute image on your card or project as well!  Our sponsors are Crafty Sentiments and Bunny Zoe who have some fab prizes for our winners.




I've used a Crafty Sentiments digi on my card and gone for a Christmas theme.  I've coloured in the image with Promarkers.


I've fussy cut the image and layered it onto a die cut circle which is sitting on another circle I embossed onto kraft card using an X-cut embossing folder which again, I then fussy cut around.  I think the paper is from a Boofle pack.  I've added a LOTV sentiment, felt snowflakes and some checked ribbon and a matching bow.

Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs,
Shona xx


2 comments:

  1. Shona, this is so pretty. I love the pink and brown theme and your diecuts are so pretty! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Shona, so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete