TCBOTB Template

Wednesday 25 January 2017

Patchwork Noel

Hello,

A late post from me tonight to share another Christmas card.  I hardly made a Christmas card all year last year so this year I'm on a mission to make loads.  So far so good!  I made this one last week at craft club.  I actually would have got a lot more done if I didn't spend ages pondering over what I was going to buy from the Stampin' Up catalogue lol!  Tomorrow I'm going to take a few stamped images to colour and some knitting as a back up.

I feel I also have to apologise that it's yet another patchwork card but I just love making them and they're great for using up scraps.  This one actually uses some of the leftover scraps from the last Christmas card I posted.  I've raised the Noel die cut up with 3D foam tape to make it stand out a bit more.


Materials used:
Craft UK kraft cardstock
LOTV Classic Christmas papers
Spellbinders Square Swatches nesting dies
Sizzix Bigz Noel die
Woodware 3D foam tape
Button and twine from stash

That's it from me tonight, hope you're having a great week.

Hugs,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:



4 comments:

  1. I love this card! The patchwork is so cute, I love the colors, and the die! OMW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great papers and design. Thanks for joining us at CHNS patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks ultra Christmasy with your choice of papers and the decorative sentiment!

    ReplyDelete