TCBOTB Template

Sunday 4 March 2018

James Bear Valentine

Hi folks,

I'm just hopping on to share my Valentines card I made for the last Cutie Pie Challenge.  Sadly this challenge is almost closed but there's still a little time left to join us if you're quick.  Otherwise why not join us for a fantastic new challenge beginning on the 12th!

It's been a mad few weeks hence the lack of blogging.  I've now reverted back to my old job and am feeling much less stressed now.  I just need to get my crafting mojo back and I'll be sorted!

So on to my card.  This is the first time I've coloured this image and I've also used Polychromos rather than my usual Promarkers.  I'm really starting to love colouring with pencils and as my confidence grows so does my pencil collection!


Materials Used:
James Big Heart stamp - LOTV
Faber Castell Polychromo pencils
sentiment stmap - Dovecraft
papers from Poundworld
cardstock, button and twine from stash

Thanks for stopping by and apologies for my lack of posts recently.

Hugs,
Shona xx

No comments:

Post a Comment