TCBOTB Template

Monday 22 October 2012

Back to Work...

Hi folks,
 
I'm sad to say I had to go back to work today.  The last few days of my holiday just flew by, I had a fab time at my friends' wedding dance on Saturday and yesterday I got myself organised for going back to work but it was to no avail, I still managed to sleep in this morning and ended up in a rush as usual!
 
To cheer myself up I've made a few cards this evening.  This one I'm entering into the Noah's Ark Challenge over on the DoCrafts website.  The Challenge is for two animals of either the same type or two different, at least two papers and a bit of bling.
 
 
I've used a topper and papers from the Country Companions Lover's Lane A5 paper pack.  The border punch is from x-cut and the die I've layered the LOTV sentiment stamp on is part of my new Floral Framelits set from Stampin' Up.  I've finished off with pinkish red card, pearls and gems.
 
Hope I don't sleep in again tomorrow!
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Shona,love the image. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card Shona - super cute image - hope work isn't too bad hun! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shona catching up after my wee visit away, which was lovely. A very sweet card, hope you do well in the challenge. Funny how mice look cute on cards but I'd freak if I encountered one for real. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cutey card, love that image x

    ReplyDelete