TCBOTB Template

Saturday 3 November 2012

Better late than never

Hi Folks,

It's been another busy week in the Hamill household, as well as all the usual running around we had Trick or Treaters on Wednesday and a Halloween School Disco on Thursday.  I haven't done much crafting this week apart from my first card for the A-Z Daily Christmas challenge which starts over at DoCrafts/Creativity tomorrow.  Here are some of the Halloween boxes I made last weekend.


The papers and toppers are a mixture of freebie downloads from www.crafting.co.uk and Graphic 45 12x12's from the Happy Haunting collection.  I've just added some ribbon, gems and cardstock alphabet stickers from Papermania to decorate.

I'm a bit nervous of taking on the Christmas Challenge it's a lot of cards to commit to but I'm going to give it my best shot so watch this space!!!


3 comments:

  1. wow shona - these are fab! Brilliant work - and I hope you'll get chance to blog some of the docrafts cards - look forward to seeing them! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow shona these are gorgeous. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely boxes, great projects, kate x

    ReplyDelete