TCBOTB Template

Monday 12 November 2012

I is for Ice Skating

Hello again! 

More late night blogging I'm afraid but I won't have much time tomorrow evening and wanted to get my card posted over on Docrafts too.

It's been a busy day, we did manage to get over to see the Remembrance Parade set off from the British Legion, I'm pleased to say there was a really good turn out.  We also managed to put the primer on Iona's Doll's House, which I'm ashamed to say we built earlier in the year and painting it's been on our to do list ever since.  I've taken some 'before' shots so hopefully I'll post the 'after' shots up here too in due course!  As well as a spot of housework I managed to make a couple of banana loaves so all in all it's been a very productive day.

On to my card, I was struggling to think of a subject for the letter 'I' then I remembered about this cute stamp from LOTV with a little girl ice skating and carrying bags of Christmas shopping.



I've coloured in the image with promarkers and highlighted the fur on her coat and hat with star dust stickles.  I've succumbed at last to the lure of the Memory Box Frostyville die I've hankered after for ages and also bought the Snowflake corner die at the same time, I've used these to cut white pearl card.  As the dies are quite ornate I've just used one patterned paper from the Papermania Noel collection.  I've added a sentiment and some gems and that's it for 'I'.

I'm off to bed very soon as unfortunately I have work tomorrow.

Night night x

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card Shona........I keep eyeing up thoses dies too, just another addition to my already very long wish list!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card Shona - love this image and your colours and use of diecuts are just brilliant! Looking forward to seeing the pictures of the house! Will post my penguins over at docrafts asap! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card Shona, I love the snowflake corners. I think I like the Memory Box dies better than spellbinders, on my wishlist too, kate x

    ReplyDelete