TCBOTB Template

Saturday 17 November 2012

N is for Noel

I'm just in time with this one!  I coloured the stamped image last night while watching Children In Need with Iona.  It is quite a small and detailed design so I needed the fine nib attachments, then I was too lazy to do much else, I also didn't have much inspiration for what to do with it once I coloured it so I slept on it!



In the end I went for a very CAS layout.  I've used a freebie stamp coloured with Promarkers, freebie paper, boofle ribbon bows, gems pearls and red card.  Not a lot to it really.

I've also made my card for 'O' but I'll save that for tomorrow.

Hope you're all having a fab weekend,
Shona xx

2 comments:

  1. Gosh your early tonight! Lovely card, colouring in great. I really like this wee stamp. i'm off to bed now, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card Shona - love the colours - just brilliant! You're doing so well with this challenge! Keep it up!!! xx

    ReplyDelete