TCBOTB Template

Monday 3 December 2012

Feeling Blue!

Evening Folks,

I've taken a couple of days off blogging after the end of the A-Z Christmas Challenge and not done much crafting either!  The challenge just about wiped me out although I enjoyed it immensely.

I've also been taking part in the A-Z Colour Challenge over on Docrafts since it started earlier in the year, we are now on the letter 'U' for Ultramarine and/or Umber.  I decided on Ultramarine and thought I would make good use of my Capsule Collection papers I also decided to combine my card with Katy's Sketch Challenge as I really like the sketch this week.


I've really just followed the sketch and used different papers from the Burleigh Blue collection some of them layered with Coredinations Cardstock.  I've also used the cardstock to die-cut a flourish using a Tim Holtz/Sizzix die and a scalloped circle by X-cut to mount a LOTV sentiment on to.  I've fininshed the card with 3 gems as per the sketch but also added a sprinkling of gems around the flourish for extra detail.

I should really be making my Christmas cards for close family but I'm having a lazy few days and hopefully I'll catch up later in the week!

Shona xx



1 comment:

  1. This is so lovely. These papers are wonderful, fab shades of blue. Yes I can well imagine that your whacked after the challenge, your cards were all fab though and it was a joy to see them, take care Kate x

    ReplyDelete