TCBOTB Template

Tuesday 5 March 2013

A Christmas Card

Hello, I was going to say Good Evening but then I checked the time - oops!

Tonight I am posting a Christmas card I made last night.  This year I am joining in Snoflake's Challenge over at Docrafts.  The idea is that you make at least one card a week up until Christmas so you have a nice little stash of cards and less of a panic nearer the big day.  This is actually my 6th card although I haven't posted any on my blog up til now but you can see them all over on my Docrafts Gallery.  I'm a little bit behind as I should be on week 10 by now but I'm sure I'll catch up!



The Popcorn the bear decoupage and the papers are all freebies from various magazines and the sentiment is from Kanban.  All I've added is some kraft card for matting and layering, striped ribbon and a couple of heart-shaped buttons from Hobbycraft which I've threaded with some paper cord.

Well, I think it's about time I went to bed so it's goodnight from me!

Shona xx

2 comments:

  1. Good idea Shona getting ahead for Xmas, lovely card Popcorn looks so sweet, Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. supercute Shona - must upload my latest two to my docrafts galleryxx

    ReplyDelete