TCBOTB Template

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Festive Frolics

Good Evening,

Oh well back to work 3 days and I feel like I've never been away...I haven't found any time to craft this week yet but here's one I prepared earlier (while on holiday)!



This was an ultra quick make using paper and cardstock stickers from Papermania's Festive Frolics collection.  I've added a die cut shape in the background made using a Papermania snowflakes embossing folder, an X-cut Doorplate Die and pink pearlised cardstock.  I've added buttons tied with baker's twine, gems and a Dovecraft ribbon bow to finish.

I love owls and I think these 2 look particularly cheery and festive!

Bye for now,
Shona xx

5 comments:

  1. Cute card Shona, love owls too, lovely and cheery, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cards since my last visit, I love those Honey and Hugs papers, the colours are so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute Shona - lovely card - soon be weekend!!!! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shona, thanks for the comment over on my blog.
    Thought this might be quicker for yoy if I gave you my email address. I don't seem to have the time now to go on to docrafts.
    K8currie@btinternet. Com
    Cheers Kate x

    ReplyDelete