TCBOTB Template

Friday 20 September 2013

Lucky Black Cats

Hi there,

Well that's the end of a very busy working week.  Things are so hectic at the moment that I don't have much energy left for crafting of an evening.  I do however dip in and out of my ever growing stash of craft magazines for inspiration and hopefully I will manage to find time to make one or two cards over the weekend with any luck.

It was while browsing through an old Papercraft Inspirations magazine I got the idea for tonight's card which I made for my friend and fellow crafter Fiona's birthday earlier this week.  The layout and template are both from the magazine and I thought it would be perfect for cat lover Fiona.



The patterned paper is My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary and I've added faux stitching and whiskers with a Micron pen.  The sentiment is a rub-on from Kaisercraft and my very simple card is finished with a ribbon bow and gems, all from Papermania.

I hope you have a fantastic weekend whatever you have planned.

Shona xx




3 comments:

  1. such a cute card Shona - lovely silhouette - beautiful. Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shona, lovely to see you here with such a lovely card. love the cat image, especially the little bow, have a good weekend, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous Shona, love the silhouette against the pretty papers xx

    ReplyDelete