TCBOTB Template

Sunday 26 January 2014

A Fairy Thank You

Good afternoon,

This is a rare daytime post from me, I'm usually on here after everyone's in bed lol!  The weather is pants here today, heavy rain and strong gusts of wind.  The ideal day for staying indoors and hibernating, so after Iona did her homework and I did some chores I got stuck into some cardmaking.  Iona was on hand to give some suggestions for colours and papers.  Sometimes it really helps to have someone else come up with ideas you might not have thought of yourself!

So on to today's card.  The stamped image is by Wee Stamps and was a magazine freebie a while back.  For a freebie it really is good quality and was a joy to colour with Promarkers.  The papers I've chosen are one of my all time favourites, My Minds Eye Miss Caroline Dolled Up.  I just love the colours and designs in this pack.


I've matted all the papers with black card and I've used circle and scalloped circle dies from X-cut, a lacey scallop die from Spellbinders and a corner die from Marianne.  The butterflies were made using an Embosslits set from Stampin' Up.  The sentiment sticker is by Pebbles Inc.  My card is finished off with coloured pearls, a large checked bow and some Fruit Punch Stickles to highlight the image.

Hope you're all having a good weekend and wishing you a fantastic week ahead.

Shona xx

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Shona, gorgeous image and colours. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Shona, this is so lovely, great colours and such a sweet image. Your dies and design are beautiful.
    Yes it's be a horrible day, best indoors, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, the black makes it really striking
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shona.....gorgeous cards, I love the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful card Shona - the black really makes everything pop. Sorry to hear about the weather - its been awful here too! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card! Love your coloring! Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge! Hugs, Bo

    ReplyDelete