TCBOTB Template

Friday 3 January 2014

I'm Back!

Yay!  I'm back!  Hopefully that's me back permanently now after a few months of crafting taking a back seat.  Work was pretty mad latterly with lots of overtime and stress which made me fall behind with household duties, leaving no time for hobbies, especially when I had to prepare for Christmas (when you have an eight year old that's a necessity!).  Now that Christmas and New Year are behind us I've dusted down the stamps and Promarkers and I'm raring to go again!  I'm so looking forward to 2014, those of you who followed my blog in 2013 will know it was a difficult year for my family and I, so onwards and upwards I say!

Tonight's card is a Christmas one, I coloured the image ages ago but didn't get round to making it into a card.



The Snowman image is by Magnolia and was coloured with Promarkers.  The sentiment stamp is by Papermania.  I've used a couple of the Be Merry 6x6 papers from My Minds Eye and some Anita's Snowflake Glitterations.  My card is finished off with pink cotton lace, buttons, gems and pearls.

Wishing you all the best for 2014.

Shona xx

I wish to enter my card into the following challenges:

Cutie Pie Challenge #60 - Only Snowmen
CCAYR - January/Anything Goes
Crafty Hazlenuts Christmas Challenge Extra - January


9 comments:

  1. Hello Shona and welcome back, you've been missed. Happy new Year to you and your family, I hope it will be a kinder year to you.

    Back with a lovely card too, such a sweet little snowman and beautifully coloured, love the choice of papers and design. Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiya shona - really glad to see you back in blogland - life does tend to get in the way! Love your card - fabulous image - wishing you and yours all the best for 2014 - and I've got candy if you're interested! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute, I love the image and set out thanks for entering into the Cutie Pie Challenge. Gem DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card - thanks for sharing this for CCAYR December anything goes challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team – and thanks for entering this for my CHNC challenge extra for January x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Shona, love the Snowman and the papers. Great to see you back. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful - love the papers you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Blog Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! Love the soft colors you used. Non-traditional for sure, but it works so well. An adorable snowman, too. Thanks for playing with CHNC2.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet card - love the touches of silver sparkle! Thanks for joining us at CCAYR.

    ReplyDelete