TCBOTB Template

Friday 10 January 2014

Pretty In Pink

Good Evening,

Phew, we made it to Friday!  It's been a bit of a job trying to adjust my body clock after more or less a fortnight of late nights and lie ins, fortunately Iona has coped with it better than I have and has been a wee star this week.  Other news that deserves a mention is that my husband has been smoke free for a week now - yay!!!  I feel so proud of him and hope he keeps going.  I think he will as he can see the financial as well as health benefits and is eyeing up a new laptop as I type lol!  Luckily he's never been that heavy a smoker and never smokes at home (expect for a few sly ones in the shed!).

My card tonight is one I've made for one of Iona's school friends.  I've used my old faithful Teddy Beau freebie stamp which I love to colour in.


As usual the stamp has been coloured with Promarkers then mounted on scalloped and kraft circles.  I'm afraid I don't know the brand of the papers, they were individual 12x12 sheets and I can't even remember where I got them, which is a shame as I'd rather like to get more of the spotty one!  The sentiment is another old faithful from LOTV.  I've finished off the card with various buttons, ribbon and a glitter number and flower.

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend.

Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:




12 comments:

  1. well done to your husband Shona - long may it last!!! Brilliant news! Love your card too! Its been very hard for us to get up too this week too - so sleepy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi shona, thank you your visit to my blog, have to agree Chrome is quicker, really did my head in all week trying to load photos, just glad I can use both IE & Chrome side by side, friend is writing down how to uninstall IE 11 and go back to 9 or 10, seen it somewhere !!!.
    your card is beautiful love that sweet image and design.
    well done to your husband,
    hugs pam
    your card is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Shona, gorgeous image and colours. I have been finding it hard this week also and I am not working. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card, love the image! Thanks for joining the Crafting From The Heart challenge, hope to see you again soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card hun love it and ty so much for playing along at Crafting From The Heart xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely card, thanks for joining us at Charisma. Good Luck to your hubby, it is well worth it in the end. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done to your husband Shona, keep fingers crossed that he's able to keep it up.
    Lovely card, very sweet image and wonderful paper, hugs Kate X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous card Shona, I love the colour and such fab embellishments, especially the glittery 8.

    Thank you for taking part in Natalie and Amy's challenge this month. Good luck!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet image and a wonderful card! Thanks for playing at Charisma this fortnight! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a sweet card ,love the pretty pinks and cute image
    congrats to your hubby ...
    Thanks for joining us at I love promarkers and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very sweet card design Shona, with the adorable image.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete