TCBOTB Template

Friday 31 January 2014

Tiny Bunny

Good evening fellow crafty peeps!

Thank goodness it's Friday, it's been a busyish week with a trip South to Stirling on Wednesday with work to break up the week.  I can't quite believe it's the last day of January either!  I haven't had much crafting time this week, but here's a card I made last night from a cute wee image I coloured in a few weeks ago.  I like having a stock of two or three ready coloured images available for when time is a bit more limited.


The image is by Lili of the Valley and was in a colour and cut stack that was a magazine freebie ages ago, I've coloured it with Promarkers.  The sentiment is also by LOTV. The papers are Docrafts Hot Diggety Dog and everything has been matted and layered with kraft cardstock.  I've also used kraft for the die-cut ivy which was made with a Marianne corner die set.  The oval and circle dies are by X-cut.  My card is finished off with spotty and gingham ribbons, buttons and pearls.

Hope you all have a good weekend whatever you have planned.  I'm hoping Monday doesn't come around again too quickly!

Shona xx


I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

The Ribbon Girl - Anything Goes
Passion for Promarkers - #232 Anything Goes
Lili of the Valley - Anything Goes
Sister Act Challenge - #42 Anything Goes
Penny's Paper-crafty Challenge - #162 Spots and Dots (I've used spotty paper and ribbon)

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Shona, sweet image and your colours are great together, super design love the ivy die done in kraft card, it really looks good.
    Enjoy your week end, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, Shona! I love LOTV images. This bunny is precious. Great design and color choices. Thanks for sharing your work with us this week at the Sister Act Challenge Blog.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stunning Shona.Your mint choc chip colour combo is yummy and i love your design and gorgeous image.
    Thanks for joining in my theme this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card, Shona! Your colouring is gorgeous and I love the brown and green together.

    Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Anything Goes' challenge!

    Good Luck!

    Hugs

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. Great colour choices and layout. Thanks for joining in with the 'anything goes' challenge at PFP this week, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really sweet card, and I love the colours! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.
    Mandy x (PPCC DT)

    ReplyDelete