TCBOTB Template

Monday 10 November 2014

Cutie Pie DT Card - Festive Furry Friends


Good afternoon,

Ah so glad that's my first half day back at work done and dusted it won't feel so strange going back again tomorrow, it's just for the morning again then that's me until next week.  I usually work 37.5 hours a week but I'll build up to this gradually over the next 6 weeks.

Today's card is my DT one for the Cutie Pie Challenge and their latest challenge is Festive Furry Friends!  We'd love you to join us with your take on the challenge which must include a cute image!  Our sponsors this time are Stamp and Create and Meljen's Designs who provided the design team with some gorgeous digis to work with.



 I chose Cupid but it was a difficult choice as all their digis are just gorgeous.


I've coloured the image with Promarkers to match the papers which were a freebie a while back.  The sentiment is another one from one of my LOTV sets.  The image is quite big so I haven't added many embellishments to my card although I did find space for some MB Precious Hearts die cut in Kraft card topped with some red 'jingle' bells tied with bakers twine to match the reindeer theme.  My card is finished off with some gems and glitter domes.

I'll probably be back again later with my card for the letter 'I', see you then,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:



8 comments:

  1. fab choice of image and your colouring looks gorgeous Shona xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad work went well Shona. Love your card, great papers, they compliment your deer perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shona,
    This looks wonderful. Such a fab image & those papers look great. Nice freebie! Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely image and beautiful layout!
    Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love this, Shona! Such wonderful festive colours and great papers! Love how you have layered them too and your colouring of cute Cupid is beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete