TCBOTB Template

Thursday 27 November 2014

DT Card for C.R.A.F.T Challenge #287 Christmas Present


Good Morning,

This is the first time I've tried to schedule a post so fingers crossed it goes to plan!  This is my first DT card for the fabulous C.R.A.F.T Challenge and I'm excited that my daughter Iona will also be joining me with her first DT card for the Junior team.  The theme this week is CHRISTMAS PRESENT and we would love you to play along.  There are some fantastic prizes on offer from our sponsors who this week are:







Ok, onto my card.  I was lucky enough to get a digi from one of our sponsors QKR Stampede to play with.  I chose Christmas Mail Snowman as I think it fits the theme quite well.


I've coloured the image with Promarkers and edged it with Stardust Stickles.  I've used 2 papers from the My Minds Eye Merry stack and the sentiment is by LOTV.  I've finished off my card with some spotty organza ribbon, pearls and a snowflake charm.  Not being used to American style mailboxes I had to resort to good old Google Images to find out what colour to make the flag. Although there were some variations, in the main they were red so hopefully I've got it right! 

On the subject of American culture I'd like to wish a Happy Thanksgiving to anyone who celebrates it.  We don't as such here in Scotland but I'm going to try my hand at making Pumpkin Pie for the occasion!  Our big day, also coming up in the next few days is November 30th when we celebrate our Patron Saint - St Andrew! 

Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:










7 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Cute card! Your coloring is amazing! Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really sweet card, that snowman is so cute....
    Thanks for joining us at I love Promarkers this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. a wonderful colouring! love it!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shona, wonderful card, I love the image and your pretty paper and embellishments, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for entering my CHNC challenge extra for November and my Patterned Paper November challenge with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete