TCBOTB Template

Friday 21 November 2014

Share an Oldie for Friday


Good morning,

I'd like to share a card that I made for Rab and I to give Iona for Christmas 2012.  I never got round to blogging it at the time as I took a bad chest infection just after Christmas that year then my Aunt took a stroke on New Years Day and I was off radar for some time.  Although it's a topper rather than a stamped image I quite like it because of the unusual colour combo.  The glitter ribbon looks purple in the photo but in reality it's a deep pink.


Apart from the ribbon, cardstock, dies used and embellishments all the other materials are by Papermania Me To You.  The star frame die is by Tonic and I think the glitter ribbon is by Dovecraft.  I remember being at the last minute trying to finish it off - on Christmas Eve if I remember correctly, oops!  Hopefully I'm more organised this year!

Thanks for stopping by to check out my oldie!

Shona xx





2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous.....love the non traditional colour combo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shona, thanks for joining me sharing an oldie this Friday, thanks for the lovely comment too.
    What a super Christmas card loving the alternate colour and the topper is very cute too.

    I hope you have a good creative weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete