TCBOTB Template

Thursday 25 December 2014

Wishing you all a Very Happy Christmas and my CRAFT Challenge DT Card


Good morning!  

As it's Christmas morning this is a scheduled post from me as I imagine the house will be in some sort of disorganised chaos much like the last few days.  I finished work on Friday and feel like I haven't stopped since then!  I'm looking forward to today though and spending time with my nearest and dearest.

Ok on to my card.  Today we have a new challenge starting at the CRAFT Challenge Blog and it's everyone's favourite theme - ANYTHING GOES!!!  As usual we have some fantastic prizes up for grabs provided by our lovely sponsors.  We would love you to take part and share your creations with us!







For my DT card I've used a delightful digi image from one of our generous sponsors Pattie's Creations called Pattieboops Giraff.  


I've coloured the image with Promarkers to tie in with the LOTV Bonnets & Bowties papers, to which I've added some faux stitching with a pokey tool and a Letraset Fineliner pen.  The sentiment is also from LOTV.  I've added a resin rose by Dovecraft, some black gingham ribbon and some pearls and gems.  All the dies used are by X-cut.

Thank you for looking and wishing all of you all the best for Christmas.

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:







5 comments:

  1. Shona: Love your little giraffe baby card. Very, very, cute and the whole design is perfect. I just have to let you know how much I liked it. Your fellow DT member Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shona this is a lovely cute baby card, love the image and the way you have coloured it to match with the backing is great. Thanks for joining our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty. Jennifer DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge over at Penny’s & good luck in the draw. Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)
    (GDT Kreativzeit Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Shona.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete