TCBOTB Template

Thursday 22 January 2015

CRAFT Challenge DT Card - Recycling

Good morning,

Well it's after midnight as I'm writing up this post ready to be scheduled for the morning.  I've had some car problems this evening and that's put me on the back foot and the night has just disappeared.

So on to some happier news.  Today we start a new challenge over at the CRAFT Challenge blog.  This week's theme is recycling and we would love you join us and make a project using some recycled bits and bobs.

For my card I've used a fab digi by A Day For Daisies who are one of our sponsors this week.


I coloured the image with Promarkers and used some distress ink for the sky.  I've also used some stickles to highlight the image.  To follow the theme I used some old bubble wrap and distress ink on one of the Graphic 45 papers.  Everything was matted and layered with cardboard that was recycled off an old calendar and my ribbons were reclaimed from various sources.  I've added some spider's web, a Habico sentiment, Hobby House charm and various gems and glitter domes.

Thank you for looking!
Hugs, Shona xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shona, your card is gorgeous, I love all your ocean colours and it;s a sweet image, great embellishments, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful with the aqua colours and the ripple effect on the background is perfect for the image.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete