TCBOTB Template

Friday 2 January 2015

Happy New Year & Share An Oldie for Friday


Good evening and a Happy New Year!

Well that's 2014 put to bed and I can't really say I'm sorry, it's not been the best of years.  Having said that there's been lots of good times too, both in my personal life and my crafting life.  This year I've been accepted on to 2 design teams which has long been one of my crafting ambitions and I'm loving every minute!  I'm glad to say I haven't been stressed with deadlines as yet which is something I was slightly worried about.  Anyways onwards and upwards in 2015 for us all!!!

Today I've decided to join Erika at Snappycrafts and share one of my oldies for Friday.  My oldie is one I made over 2 years ago for our daughter Iona's 7th birthday.  I've shared it on my Docrafts gallery before but that was before my blogging days!


The image of course is a Tilda stamp from Magnolia and has been coloured with Promarkers with lots of Stickles added.  I chose this image as Iona at the time did Cheerleading.  She still does but now she also does Pom Dance, Jazz and Hip Hop too and is making more use of Mum's taxi than ever before!!!

Have a wonderful weekend, I'm off to dish up some stovies that have been simmering away and smell gorgeous!

Bye for now, 
Shona xx



2 comments:

  1. Hi Shona, HNY to you and thank you in sharing an oldie today. Your card is just perfect for an active little girl who likes dancing and cheerleading.

    Crafty hugs,

    Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you, Rab and Iona, You've come through a lot in 2014, but that's the point you have come through and your still standing, as Sir Elton would say. So well done you!!

    Fantastic card and just perfect for a little Cheerleader. Brilliantly coloured and design, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete